MOTOROLA RAZR V8 Battery Using Tips
Follow the tips below, Better using your MOTOROLA RAZR V8 Battery:
1. Battery Storage - Store your RAZR V8 Mobile Phone Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The MOTOROLA Mobile Phone Batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
2. Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your RAZR V8 Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
3. Calibrate Your MOTOROLA RAZR V8 batteries - If your Mobile Phone Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the battery pack.
4. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the RAZR V8 battery.
6. Consider removing the MOTOROLA RAZR V8 battery from a Mobile Phone when running on fixed power.
7. Avoid propping your Mobile Phone on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your RAZR V8 battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
In the end, If you have any questions about MOTOROLA RAZR V8 Mobile Phone Battery, please feel free to Contact Us.