HITACHI CR18DL Battery Using Tips
Follow the tips below, Better using your HITACHI CR18DL Battery:
1. Battery Storage - Store your CR18DL Power Tools Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The HITACHI Power Tools Batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
2. Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your CR18DL Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
3. Calibrate Your HITACHI CR18DL batteries - If your Power Tools Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the battery pack.
4. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the CR18DL battery.
6. Consider removing the HITACHI CR18DL battery from a Power Tools when running on fixed power.
7. Avoid propping your Power Tools on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your CR18DL battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
In the end, If you have any questions about HITACHI CR18DL Power Tools Battery, please feel free to Contact Us.