Dell XPS M1210 Battery Using Tips
Follow the tips below, Better using your Dell XPS M1210 Battery:
1. Battery Storage - Store your XPS M1210 Laptop Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The Dell Laptop Batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
2. Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your XPS M1210 Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
3. Calibrate Your Dell XPS M1210 batteries - If your Laptop Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the battery pack.
4. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the XPS M1210 battery.
6. Consider removing the Dell XPS M1210 battery from a Laptop when running on fixed power.
7. Avoid propping your Laptop on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your XPS M1210 battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
In the end, If you have any questions about Dell XPS M1210 Laptop Battery, please feel free to Contact Us.