BLACK & DECKER EPC18CABK Battery Using Tips
Follow the tips below, Better using your BLACK & DECKER EPC18CABK Battery:
1. Battery Storage - Store your EPC18CABK Power Tools Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The BLACK & DECKER Power Tools Batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
2. Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your EPC18CABK Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
3. Calibrate Your BLACK & DECKER EPC18CABK batteries - If your Power Tools Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the battery pack.
4. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the EPC18CABK battery.
6. Consider removing the BLACK & DECKER EPC18CABK battery from a Power Tools when running on fixed power.
7. Avoid propping your Power Tools on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your EPC18CABK battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
In the end, If you have any questions about BLACK & DECKER EPC18CABK Power Tools Battery, please feel free to Contact Us.